lunes, 19 de agosto de 2019

Blog Session 1: A country I'd like to visit

Hi everyone,
Today I would like to write about Japan, which is one of the countries I would like to visit in no more than 5 years’ time. I believe its culture is completely different from ours and the architecture is also very different. I studied Japanese for a couple of years, and I found it very difficult, but I also had classes of Japanese culture and it was so different that I was fascinated by it.
I would like to visit different temples there, parks and also go to the capital Tokyo to visit famous locations there, I would like to eat a lot of food, buy many kawaii things, like presents and clothes.
A few years ago, my husband and I decided we would go there in 2021, I hope we can do it, you never know what could happen, but before I travel there I would like to learn Japanese again, I forgot almost everything, and I want to be able to speak a little before I get there.
Other places I would like to visit are Italy, Vietnam, Ireland, and many others, but we’ll leave that for the future.
________________________________
Instructions:
Write a post about a country you’d like to visit; you have to refer to the following:

- Which country would you like to go to? Why?
- What do you know about it?
- What would you like to do there?
- Would you like to study/work/live there? Explain.
- Upload pictures
- Make comments on 3 of your classmates’ posts + a comment on your teacher's post
- Word Count: 160 words


15 comentarios:

  1. I’ve always been interested in japanese culture, it’s fascinating how hugely different it’s with our culture.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. It is very interesting to know a totally different culture. I like the possibility of being surprised.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I think that Japonese culture is incredible! I really like the architecture there.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I really don´t want to visit countries so crowd. I imagine Japan it´s like that, so much people. I think that I have like a fobia :(

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I would like to visit Japan too.
    Cheers (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

    ResponderBorrar
  6. cool! I want to travel to Japon too! Tokio looks like a very futuristic city!

    ResponderBorrar
  7. A friend of mine went to Japan this year and loved everything about it. She doesn't speak japanese, but she said it wasn't difficult to understand things because she speaks english!

    ResponderBorrar
  8. I would love to visit Japan for to know a different culture and see the weird food they have.

    ResponderBorrar
  9. I would like visit Japan!! I think this country contains big mysterious!

    ResponderBorrar
  10. Since I saw the movie "Fast and furious" I would like to know Tokyo.
    It's a fascinating place.

    ResponderBorrar
  11. I love the spiritual side of the japanese culture and I imagine that stay in there must be an special adventure.

    ResponderBorrar
  12. oooh!! I want to go Japan too, just for visit Akihabara Street! Is a good place if you like anime and videogames :3

    ResponderBorrar
  13. Japan looks like a really nice place to go. I've heard that in spring there's a festival for Cherry blossom threes.

    ResponderBorrar
  14. I love Japan! Films, food, culture, architecture, etc. Hope I can go someday...

    ResponderBorrar

  15. It is definitely a country to which I must go, movies, anime, food, people, everything is totally different from Western culture.

    ResponderBorrar