lunes, 26 de agosto de 2019

Blog Session 2: The best holiday/concert I've had


I’ve been to many concerts, I love them, especially rock concerts, I’ve seen Black Sabbath, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Foo Fighters, Imagine Dragons, I also saw Queen when they came with Adam Lambert, so it’s very difficult to choose only one. However, this time I’ll choose the concert by The Killers.
The Killers is a rock band from Las Vegas, in the United States, they are very famous and have won several awards.
The concert was in the Movistar Arena, about four years ago, I had wanted to go to that concert for a very long time, but I didn’t have the money, so I thought “whatever, next time”, but on the day of the concert my husband calls me like two hours before the concert, it was a Tuesday, and he said “I won 2 tickets for The Killers, get ready”. I was so happy! The thing is that he won VIP tickets, we were so close to the stage that I could see the band very closely.
It was one of the best concerts, they sounded just like on the radio, Brandon Flowers’ voice was amazing and the concert had a bit of everything, lasers, smoke, balloons, and confetti. I had the best time and I always thank my husband for it.

Holidays:

- when it was
- where they went
- how long it was
- people they went with
- things/activities they did
- why it has been the best so far
- any other relevant info


Concert:

- when / where it was
- the artist they saw
- a bit of info about the artist
- describe the atmosphere during the    event
- describe how they felt and why they  enjoyed it
- any other memories about it



>>Worcount: 170
>>Leave comments on 3 of your classmates' posts + comments on the teacher's post.

21 comentarios:

  1. Wooah! You have a lucky husband haha, that musted been an awesome experience!:)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. omg, that sounds really awesome, you were lucky.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. My favourite concert was in the Movistar Arena too, but the artist was Residente :)

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Oh, lucky you!
    I also like Imagine Dragons :), they are very good.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Thats crazy! you got 2 vip tickets! I hope something like that happens to me someday

    ResponderBorrar
  6. I really envy you for seeing Black Sabbath and Red Hot Chili Peppers live. And Foo Fighters too! I hope I could get to see them one day

    ResponderBorrar
  7. Omg, you are a person who has gone to many concerts. I'm really happy!

    ResponderBorrar
  8. Wow, lucky you! I've seen Red Hot Chili Peppes too and they were so amazing live

    ResponderBorrar
  9. Sure listening to Mr brightside live was very exciting!

    ResponderBorrar
  10. Wooooo, things that doesn't happen twice in one life

    ResponderBorrar
  11. OMG, What an awsome thing to see your favorite band so close, a nice experience

    ResponderBorrar
  12. Sounds an incredible experiences! That is lucky :)

    ResponderBorrar
  13. wooo thats sound incredible, my first and only concert was A7X, my favorite band <3!

    ResponderBorrar

  14. what a good surprise! I imagine your emotion.

    ResponderBorrar
  15. I only know one song of The Killers: Mr Brighside :(

    ResponderBorrar
  16. I never saw this movie, I hope to do it soon!

    ResponderBorrar
  17. What a good surprise!
    It's good to know that contests work.

    ResponderBorrar