I love the movies, since I was little I was fascinated by them, and I love almost any kind of movie, action, drama, musical, thriller, perhaps the ones that I don’t like very much are horror movies, but I still watch some of them.
It is very difficult for me to choose only one, but today I’m going to talk about “the Fifth Element”, this is an action, sci-fi movie set in the future where the planet Earth is in contact with other planets and now is threaten by an extraterrestrial force, so we can only be saved by the Fifth Element, who is a powerful woman called Leeloo, portrayed by Mila Jovovich, and an ex-military men portrayed by Bruce Willis.
I love this movie, because is funny, sad, it has action and a badass woman who knows how to fight; also, the bad guy of the movie is really bad, but at times funny, and he’s portrayed by one of my favorite actors ever, Gary Oldman.
I used to watch this movie a lot, every time that was on the cable. It is a movie from 1997, but because I believe that people can still enjoy it today.
___________
Write about your favorite movie. Include the following information:
- What is the movie
- What type of movie it is
- When/where it takes place
- What it is about
- Who the main actors are
- Why you like it
Word Count: 180 words
Comments: 1 teacher's blog + 3 comments on other blogs
Add at least one picture

This movie is awesome
ResponderBorrarregards
that's a great movie, i've only seen it once, but it could be a lot more.....
ResponderBorrarahhh, I love this movie, I used to watch it a lot when I was a child.
ResponderBorrarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderBorrarI love this movie too, I have seen that movie many times!!!
ResponderBorrarI would like to see that movie. sounds great!
ResponderBorrarBruce Willis is amazing, all the movies where he act are nice!
ResponderBorrarI hate sci-fi movies, I really don´t get them :(
ResponderBorrarOh! I never saw that movie, maybe i should it!
ResponderBorrarI never watch these movie, I'm really bad to see new movies but I think that I should see these.
ResponderBorrarI hate this kind of movies! hhahah
ResponderBorrarThis film makes me have good memories of my childhood.
ResponderBorrarThere are no movies like the old science fiction movies
ResponderBorrarI never seen this movie, but it seems really nice, I´m going to watch it on day.
ResponderBorrarA very good film!
ResponderBorrarI love that movie, i watched it with my dad when i was little and i always loved the orange hair of Leeloo
ResponderBorrarI've never seen this movie. But I have heard very good recommendations.
ResponderBorrarThis is such a cool movie! And I'm in love with Milla Jovovich too!
ResponderBorrarI have not seen this movie, thanks for the recommendation
ResponderBorrarI like to see Bruce Willis in films that are not just bullets.
I've never seen this movie completely but I've always wanted to!
ResponderBorrar
ResponderBorrarwow, the fifth element is one of my favorite movies, I love the role of Milla Jovovich! the cast is spectacular <3