Music is really important in everyone’s life, I believe, and even though we don’t have a soundtrack of our lives like in the movies, I believe that there is a type of music or there are some songs that are really important to people.
I like a lot of different genres of music, but today I want to talk about some specific songs that are important in my life. “Fly me to the moon” by Frank Sinatra is one of my favorite songs of all time, and when I got married, a friend of mine gave me as a present dancing lessons for me and my husband, so we prepared a choreography to this song, and it was absolutely wonderful, so now when I hear this song it takes me back to that moment, my wedding.
Another song that brings me good memories is “Moves like Jagger” by Maroon 5 featuring Christina Aguilera. When I traveled to the UK, this song was everywhere, we heard it on the radio, on TV, in the restaurants, on the street, everywhere. And even though I got bored of the song at one point, when I hear it now, I remember walking on the streets of England, being cold but enjoying every moment.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEPTlhBmwRg
__________________
Write about your favorite type of music or songs that are important to you. You need to include the following information:
- What type of music you like or the name of the songs
- Give examples of singers or bands who play that music
- How this music/songs make you feel
- Why you like them
Word count: 200 words
Comments: 1 teacher’s blog + 3 comments on other blogs
I like those songs a lot. They are a good soudtrack for life.
ResponderBorrarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderBorrarI really love Frank Sinatra. His music is very romantic. Perfect for a wedding. My favorite love song of Sinatra is "Something stupid". It's a perfect song to describe the nerviosism of the first dating with someone very speciall for one.
ResponderBorrarSinatra´s song is amazing! I love it so much because this song was used for the ending in my favorite anime! Evangelion!
ResponderBorrarMaroon 5 It is a group that I like very much!!
ResponderBorrarIt’s amazing how a song can make you feel like you were living a moment, the music is very powerful
ResponderBorrarI think we all have some song attached forever to some of our best moments! And that Sinatra's song it's perfect for a wedding! Congratulations
ResponderBorrarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderBorrarAnd the Maroon 5´s song "Moves Like Jagger" was play in your wedding?
ResponderBorrarI love the song "Moves like Jagger", I think that the trip was with a lot of rhythm
ResponderBorrar“Moves like Jagger” It’s a really good song!!
ResponderBorrarafter I read the blog my brain started to sing "moves like jagger" lol hahahahh now I can't stop listening!!
ResponderBorrarI can't get Moves like Jagger out of my head now, it's just so sticky!
ResponderBorraris boring when you have to listen a song all the time.
ResponderBorrarI think that the “Fly me to the moon” by Frank Sinatra it is accurate for a wedding.
ResponderBorrarThat's so romantic! besides, "Fly me to the moon" is a song that will be listened 'til the end of the days
ResponderBorrarChristina Aguilera is a 2000 classic, Genie in the Bottle is amazing!
ResponderBorrari love "fly me to the moon", its so sweet !
ResponderBorrarI really love the voice of Chrisitina Aguilera, she is amazing.
ResponderBorrarI really love your story with "fly me to the moon" because it's a great song and a classic of all times
ResponderBorrarMi dad loves Frank Sinatra, he listen to him every week!
ResponderBorrarI love moves like Jagger
ResponderBorrarregards
I love Cristina Aguilera, has a beutiful voice.
ResponderBorrar